Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hot Child, Summer in the City

These are some pictures I had on a film from two years ago, but they still very accurately portray the wonderment that is summer in Montreal. It's a fact, it's the greatest city in the world for two whole months. We're not going to talk about the rest of the year...

This is not my house.
Where I get my juice, aka red wine aka battery acid

There are at any given time literally hundreds of these types of gangs wandering the streets of Plateau.

This is what happens to people who just don't 'get' contemporary art in Montreal.


This is where everyone in Montreal lives.

My backyard.

Hi, Marc.

This is what Downtown Montreal looks like.

Ol' Cuppy Face Brown


Spyin'

Ha ha, young Monsieur just before his departure to England.

So that's just a little slice of what Montreal looks like when it's not covered in snow. I'm going to buy some more film and hopefully take some pictures from this summer and then maybe in two years time I will have the film developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment