Friday, August 3, 2012

Confezioni Crosby Spring/Summer 2012


I know I missed the boat on the whole Spring/Summer thing because it happens in January when all I want to think about is not freezing to death and how to avoid leaving the house unless absolutely necessary, but today I stumbled upon this collection for Spring and Summer 2012 by Brooklyn based Confezioni Crosby. The collection was shot by Bill of Backyard Bill and is beautiful and full of flowers and sunglasses and sunshine and is pretty much everything you'd want a summer photo shoot to be. And since according to the weather and my calendar it is still very much summer so we should all just enjoy the pretty shorts and fresh colours. 


This model is out standing in her field.
I just noticed the leopard print socks - WONDERFUL FROM HEAD TO TOE. 
Don't look so blue. Or do, because it suits you.
Overalls on a grown woman? Don't mind if I do.

I totally want to go out and do some gardening now, or maybe hit up a farmer's market. All of the above photos are via Confezioni Crosby's website. This was just a sampling of some of my faves from the collection, you can see the rest of it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment