Friday, August 17, 2012

Vacation Sale

I've been busy and now I'm taking a vacation visiting the fam in Nova Scotia for a few weeks, so I haven't been able to come up with an actual post, sorry! I just wanted to make you all aware of PFS Vintage's Vacation Sale: all of the shorts and rompers in the shop are now 20% off until the end of August! Check it out:
Bright Yellow Denim Shorts - Now $20.80
Purple Floral 80s Romper - Now $22.40
Navy Blue Nautical High Waisted Shorts - Now $22.40 SOLD
Upcycled Pale Pink Floral Shorts - Now $16.00
Denim Button Up Romper - Now $24.00

 I'll also be adding lots of fall stuff when I get back next week, so stay tuned for new items (finally, I know)! Until then I'm spending all of my time at the beach, have a great last few weeks of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment